Online Fine Art Submission
Artist Submission Rules:
ATX Fine Arts is constantly keen on finding new artists and taking on new artwork. On the off chance that you are interested in displaying your artwork on our online gallery please Contact Us.
Just in case you want to know the requirements for your art submission to be valid:
- You must be currently residing in the United States.
- The photos you send to ATX Fine Arts must be of your own work.
- Please include titles, size dimensions, the medium used to create your wonderful artwork, prices, and your contact information as well.
- We do prefer to have art that is done on high-quality paper or canvas.
FAQ'S By Artists
How do I price my art?
Pay yourself a sensible time-based compensation: include the expense of materials and decide your starting pay rate.
For instance, if materials cost $20, you take 10 hours to make the art, and your pay compensation is $20 an hour. The total cost for that piece would be $220.
$220 ($20 X 10 hours + $20 cost of materials).
How do I get my artwork noticed?
- Start networking with people in your field
- Market your art on the web
- Enter art or artist competitions
- Believe in your creative ability
How can I make my art stand out?
Understand and develop your own art style. Then paint in that style.
What type of art sells the best?
- Modern or semi-abstract landscapes
- Seascapes, harbor, and seashore scenes
- Natural life (Wildlife)
- Impressionistic scenes (landscapes)