Online Fine Art Submission
Artist Submission Rules:
ATX Fine Arts is constantly keen on finding new artists and taking on new artwork. On the off chance that you are interested in getting to be one ATX Fine Arts gallery, kindly present a brief bio and instances of your work.
Are you interested in having your art being displayed on ATX Fine Arts? If so Contact Us. These are the requirements for your art submission to be valid:
You must be currently residing in the United States. The photos you send to ATX Fine Arts must be of your own work, and the file size of photos must not be any larger than 400kb. Please, do include the titles, size dimensions, the medium used to create your wonderful artwork, prices, and your contact information as well. We do prefer to have art that is done on high-quality paper or canvas.
FAQ'S By Artists
How do I price my art?
Pay yourself a sensible time-based compensation, include the expense of materials and make that your asking cost. For instance, if materials cost $20, you take 10 hours to make the art, and you pay yourself $20 an hour to make it, at that point you value the art at $220 ($20 X 10 hours + $20 cost of materials).
How do I get my artwork noticed?
1. Get dynamic via web-based networking media
2. Assemble your own site
3. Join a worldwide online art stage
4. Enter art or artist rivalries
5. Make your artwork shareable on informal communities
6. Compose your own blog
How can I make my art stand out?
Making your art stand out Is a process:
1. Characterize your intended interest group or gatherer your target audience.
2. Regardless of how incredible you are as an artist. Understand your art will never be cherished by everybody.
3. Characterize what makes you novel or unique.
What type of art sells the best?
- Modern or semi-abstract landscapes.
- Seascapes, harbor, and seashore scenes.
- Natural life (Wildlife)
- Impressionistic scenes (landscapes)