Bob Marley Smiling - Rasta Art - Famous Paintings
Bob Marley original painting on a canvas print with the famous Jamaican singer smiling. This is a unique one of a kind Bob Marley original painting embodies what Bob Marley stood for which of course is love. Just read the Bob Marley quote down below, and you will soon discover the love Bob Marley talked about.
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.” ― Bob Marley
Bob Marley Facts!
Who was Bob Marley?
Bob Marley was a reggae genius who is viewed as one of the most persuasive artists ever. Marley proceeded to sell in excess of 20 million records all through his vocation, making him a worldwide superstar artist to rise up out of the alleged Third World country.
What nationality is Bob Marley?
When was Bob Marley born?
Bob Marley was conceived on February 6, 1945, in Nine Miles, Saint Ann, Jamaica.
Bob Marley Legacy
Marley accomplished incredible achievements during his lifetime, including filling in as a world representative for reggae music, acquiring acceptance into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994, and selling in excess of 20 million records—making him the principal universal genius to rise up out of the supposed Third World. Decades after his passing, Marley's music remains broadly acclaimed.
His melodic heritage has additionally proceeded through his family and long-term bandmates; Rita keeps on performing with the I-Threes, the Wailers and a portion of the Marley kids. (Marley allegedly fathered nine kids, however, reports fluctuate.) Marley's children, David "Ziggy" and Stephen, and girls Cedella and Sharon (Rita's little girl from a past relationship who was received by Marley) played for quite a long time as Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers, later proceeding as the Melody Makers. (Ziggy and Stephen have likewise had independent victories.)
Bob Marley Quotes
- “I don’t believe in death, neither in flesh nor in spirit.”
- “When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.”
- “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver and gold.” —Zion Train, from the album Uprising (1980)
- “In this great future, you can’t forget your past.” —No Woman, No Cry, from the album Natty Dread (1974)
- “A hungry mob is an angry mob.” —Them Belly Full (But We Hungry), from the album Natty Dread (1974)
- “All dese governments and dis this and that, these people that say they’re here to help, why them say you cannot smoke the herb? Herb… herb is a plant, you know? And when me check it, me can’t find no reason.” “All them say is, ‘it make you rebel’. Against what?”—Interview (1979) with Dylan Taite in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
- “As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.”
- “Babylon is everywhere. You have wrong and you have right. Wrong is what we call Babylon, wrong things. That is what Babylon is to me. I could have born in England, I could have born in America, it make no difference where me born, because there is Babylon everywhere.”
- “Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
- “Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.”
- “Every day the bucket a-go a well, one day the bottom a-go drop out.”—I Shot The Sheriff, from the album Burnin’ (1973)
- “Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.”
- “Everything is political. I will never be a politician or even think political. Me just deal with life and nature. That is the greatest thing to me.”
- “Have no fear for atomic energy, ’cause none of them can stop the time.”
- “I don’t know how to live good. I only know how to suffer.”
- “I’ve been here before and will come again, but I’m not going this trip through.”
- “If you’re white and you’re wrong, then you’re wrong; if you’re black and you’re wrong, you’re wrong. People are people. Black, blue, pink, green – God make no rules about color; only society make rules where my people suffer, and that why we must have redemption and redemption now.”
- “Live for yourself and you will live in vain; live for others, and you will live again.”
- “Love the life you live, live the life you love.”
- “Me only have one ambition, y’know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all.”
- “My feet is my only carriage.”
- “My future is righteousness.”
- “Put your vision to reality.”
- “Rastafari not a culture, it’s a reality.”
- “Road of life is rocky and you may stumble too, so while you talk about me, someone else is judging you.”
- “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?”
- “They say: only the fittest of the fittest shall survive, stay alive!” —Could You Be Loved, from the album Uprising (1979)
- “Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.”
- “Truth is the light, so you never give up the fight.”—Final jamming of Live at the Roxy (recorded 1976).
- “When one door is closed, many more is open.” —Coming in from the Cold, from the album Confrontation
- “When the race gets hard to run. It means you just can’t take the peace.”
- “When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet.”
- “You can’t find the right roads when the streets are paved.”
- “You entertain people who are satisfied. Hungry people can’t be entertained – or people who are afraid. You can’t entertain a man who has no food.”
- “Live the life you love. Love the life you live.”
- “And don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.”
- “Conquer the devils with a little thing called love.”
- “He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”
- “I know that I’m not perfect and that I don’t claim to be, so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.” —Could You Be Loved, from the album Uprising (1980).
- “If puss and dog can get together, why can’t we love one another?”
- “If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- “If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.”
- “Love would never leave us alone.”
- “One love, one heart, Let’s get together and feel alright.” —One Love (cowritten with Curtis Mayfield), from the album Exodus, originally recorded on The Wailing Wailers (1965).
Bob Marley Original Painting - Rasta Art - Bob Marley Smiling
Museum quality work made for the home! Brighten up any space with our beautiful and professionally finished canvas prints.
• Breathing color canvas; 440gsm with a satin finish
• Firwood stretcher bars sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• Printed by an Epson 9900 eleven color printer using Epson archival inks
• Inks are water resistant, durable and provide vivid print results
• Canvases are hand stretched perfectly flat and stapled to the wood frame
• Each canvas is printed, stretched and stapled by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Will arrive ready to hang
ATX Fine Arts is the best online art gallery to buy famous artwork. Fine arts for sale. Affordable art paintings to decorate your home or business with original classic art.
Fine art - Fine art paintings - Fine art artists - Fine arts subjects - Fine art America -Fine art for sale.